Dine out and give back
Toast to the Arts returns bigger than ever! ArtsWave has partnered with Cincinnati's leading restaurants, breweries and bars to invite residents of Cincinnati out on the town to enjoy great wine and beer and give back to the arts at the same time.
MadTree Brewing Co. Charity of the Month Partner, March 2017
MadTree Brewing Co. has partnered with ArtsWave during the entire month of March. Stop in to their brand new facility on Madison Road and toss a buck for ArtsWave during the month of March.
Official Kick-Off Happy Hour March 14th from 5 - 10pm.
Rhinegeist Charitable Suds Event, March 29, 2017
Join us at Rhinegeist Brewing Co. on Wednesday, March 29th for an evening of great beer and entertainment. Rhinegeist will donate of portion of all beer sales back to ArtsWave’s Community Campaign!
Blank Slate Brewing Co. One Day Sunday, April 2017
On every Sunday throughout the month of April, Blank Slate Brewing Co. will host ArtsWave at the brewery and donate a portion of all beer sales from the day directly back to the ArtsWave Community Campaign.
2017 ArtsWave Cocktail Competition: February 13 - April 17, 2017
Vote for your favorite ArtsWave-inspired Toast to the Arts cocktail. 26 Bars are competing in the second annual Toast to the Arts Cocktail Competition. Voting runs through April 17.
Cast your vote by going to WCPO.com/artswave
Participating Bars Boca
- El Borracho - Tequila, Ancho Reyes, Ginger Coffee at Lola's
- Joel's Drink - Espresso, Kahlua, Vodka, Egg White, Garnished with Coffee Beans and Shaved Chocolate. Corkopolis
- Drink by Numbers! - Create your own masterpiece gin based cocktail. Forno Osteria & Bar
- Ponte Vecchio - Watershed Bourbon Barrel Gin, Housemade Rosemary Coriander Simple Syrup, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, Dash of Coriander Igby's
- In the Rye of the Beholder - Bulleit Rye, Lemon Juice, Ginger Simple Syrup, Agave Nectar, Mint Leaves, and Angostura Bitters Kaze OTR
- Shiso Fresh! - Sake, Plum Wine, Simple Syrup, Yuzu Juice, Soda Water, and Garnished with a Shiso Leaf Lachey's Bar
- Pomegranate Sangria - Rosé Wine, Brandy, Raspberry Liqueur, Fresh Fruit, and Juice Low Spark
- El Soñador - Reposado Tequila, Campari, Agave, Lime, and Mint Marty's Hops & Vines
- A Currant Affair - A layered blend of Lindemans Cassis Lambic and Tessora Crema al Limone, Garnished with a Candied Lemon Peel and Fresh Mint. Nada
- The Lone Ranger - Mezcal, Midori, Pineapple, Ginger Nation Kitchen & Bar
- Heavenly Vision - Watershed Vodka, Blackberry Shrub, Rosemary/Vanilla Simple Syrup, Nocino Queen City Exchange
- Queen Bee - Blueberry Vodka, Lemonade, Sprite Restaurant L
- Gimlet L - Elderflower Liquor, Gin, Lillet, Lime Revolution Rotisserie & Bar
- The Duveneck - Jalapeño Pineapple Mule Sotto
- Modena - Bourbon, Nocino, Lemon, Cinnamon, & Allspice Sundry and Vice
- Adonis - Olorosso Sherry, Sweet Vermouth, Orange Bitters Taste of Belgium
- OG Intrappen - Old Grain Genever, Honey Simple Syrup, Sirop de liege Simple Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, Goslings Ginger beer, Oranges, Orange Bitters, Mint Garnish The Anchor
- The Estuary - Gin, Lemon Juice, Pineapple Juice, Kefir and Celery Bitters The Lackman
- Bill Martin - Tequila, Bourbon Vanilla Syrup, Bitters, and Lemon Zest The Mercer
- Hieronymous Bosch - Bols Genever, Licor 43, Lime Juice, Splash of Ginger Beer, and Garnished with a Lime Wedge The Mockbee
- Pretty in Pink - Pink Peppercorns, Strawberries, Gin, Agave Nectar, Pink Himalayan Salt, Kombucha Ginger Lemon, Garnished with a Strawberry. The Overlook Lodge
- The Pop Art - Vodka, Cherry Simple, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Pimms, Ginger Beer, Mint The President's Room
- Pom Frizzante - Cazadores Tequila, Madagascar Vanilla Cracked Pepper Simple Syrup, Pomegranate, Lambrusco The Righteous Room
- Paris to Moscow - Stolichnaya Razberi and Champagne with Fresh Raspberries Third and Main
- Artsy Fartsy - Woodford Double Oaked, St Germain Elderflower Liquor, Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice, Mamajuana, and Angostura & Chocolate Bitters Video Archive
- The Pop Art - Vodka, Cherry Simple, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Pimms, Ginger Beer, Mint
Toast to the Arts Wine Promotion
Between February 13th and April 17th, join ArtsWave in a Toast to the Arts at the below restaurants that are hosting a special wine promotion. Proceeds from every glass and bottle sold of the featured will help support the ArtsWave annual campaign. Bow Tie Cafe
White - Ancora Montepulicano d'Abruzzo 2015
Red - Disruption Red Wine 2014 Corkopolis Jean Robert's Table
White- Chateau Soucherie 'Cuvee Les Ranges de Long' Anjou Blanc, 2014 (Chenin Blanc)
Red- Rhone by Roger Sabon, 2014 (Grenache/Cinsault/Syrah Blend) Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
White - Benzinger Chardonnay
Red - Simi Cabernet Sauvignon Listermann Brewing Co.
White - Gewürztraminer - Flavors and aromas include spices, roses, passion fruit, and lychees
Red - Carménère - Treasured for its supple red-and-black berry flavors (in a similar style to Merlot) and herbaceous notes of green peppercorn Marty's Hops & Vines
White - Disruption Chardonnay, Washington
Red - Darcie Kent Vineyards Tesla Neighbors Cabernet Sauvignon, Livermore Valley, USA Restaurant L
White - Clarendelle Bordeaux Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc/ Semillion, France
Red - Bertrand Stehelin Côtes-du-Rhône Villages Sablet Rouge, France Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Rose - Jean Luc Colombo Rose
Red - Kenwood Merlot Sotto
White - Kerner, Abbazia di Novacella '15
Red - Etna Rosso, Terre Nere '15 Taste of Belgium
White - Le Hameau Semillon-Classic French Semillon
Red - Le Triporteur Rouge The President's Room Third and Main
White - Caposaldo Sweet Pink Merlot/Moscado
Red - Meiomi Pinot Noir Via Vite
Nero d'Avola Prodigo Sicilia, IT
ArtsWave Collaboration Beer, Roots
Roots, Ginger Beer, a collaboration beer brewed by ArtsWave, Listermann Brewing Co, and Blank Slate Brewing Co, is a refreshing pale ale brewed with fresh ginger.
Roots will be returning for the 2017 Community Campaign. You will be able to find it in bottles at your local bars and beer retailers including:
Americano Burger Bar
Arnolds Bar & Grill
Listermann Brewing Company
Orchids at Palm Court
Queen City Exchange
For nearly a century, ArtsWave has supported the vibrant arts community that makes Cincinnati an amazing place to live. With the help of tens of thousands of people each year, we fuel the impact of more than 100 arts organizations and programs, including Cincinnati’s oldest and largest arts institutions and its up-and-coming smaller ones. Music, dance, theater, museums, festivals and more — we believe in the power of the arts to enliven our neighborhoods and connect our communities. Thank you for supporting that mission, too. Cheers!