Director of Communications
When referring to ArtsWave do not shorten or use acronyms, always use the full name ArtsWave.
Always use a capital "A" for Arts and capital "W" for Wave. ArtsWave
Never have a space between Arts and Wave
When crediting ArtsWave, the order of preferable brandmark use is:
- Three-color brandmark with gray rings and tagline [EPS] [JPG]
- Three-color brandmark with tagline (no gray rings) [EPS] [JPG]
- Three-color brandmark only (no gray rings or tagline) [EPS] [JPG]
- Grayscale brandmark with gray rings and tagline [EPS] [JPG]
- Grayscale brandmark with gray rings and without tagline [EPS] [JPG]
The tagline proportion and placement should not be altered as it relates to the brandmark.
When the logotype falls below one and one fourth inch the tagline is removed. When the logotype falls below one inch, the ripple pattern is removed for legibility/printing purposes. The brandmark should never appear smaller than three fourths of an inch.
If you have any questions on the use of the ArtsWave brandmark or can't find what you need, please contact Lucrecer Braxton.